LMnt Architecture is looking to fill multiple positioning for experienced Architectural Drafters. We are looking for individuals with high professional standards and a strong work ethic to embrace our team-oriented environment and to thrive in our fast-paced atmosphere. Our mission is to provide our clients with unmatched customer service while delivering our designs with timeliness and integrity.
Drafters will be responsible for:
- working closely with Project Managers and Architects
- drafting rough and detailed plans for foundations, buildings, and structures, based on preliminary concepts and sketches from the project manager and architects.
- preparing multiple versions of designs for review by other staff and clients.
- revising construction documents required by site visits, plan revisions, city comments or other requests.
- develop concept and presentation renderings with the use of Photoshop, Revit, and Lumion.
We are looking for detail oriented and creative thinkers, who can work under deadlines and in a team environment. Successful candidates should have a minimum of 4 years on the job drafting experience with at least a Drafting Associate's degree from a community college or technical school. All candidates must be computer literate and have basic knowledge of typical office software. Candidates need to be well versed in the use of Revit and AutoCAD. Experience with Photoshop and Lumion very helpful.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time