The Senior Director will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of Business Operations, ensuring that PMG is operating efficiently and effectively to meet business goals. In this role, The Senior Director will manage and support the revenue cycle process from start to finish, including Client Relations as well as company and client Key Performance Indicator (KPI) goals. The Director will ensure that staff members are aligned with PMG’s mission and vision and that we are working together to successfully achieve strategic objectives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Strategy and Planning:
- Develop and implement strategic plans that meet business goals and objectives created in partnership with Board of Directors
- Provide guidance and direction to Client Partnerships and other staff to ensure elite level service with current and future clients.
- Ensure commitment to and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations across the organization.
- Establish a culture or transparency and communication that supports the vision and purpose of PMG, Inc.
- Act as primary liaison for outsourced operations management staff, escalating issues or concerns.
- Implement operating procedures consistent with best practices in organizational structure to achieve goals set forth by the Board of Directors.
- Develop and maintain operating budget and provide direction to its purpose and uses.
- Recruit and develop a team of senior leaders to manage critical business functions
- Lead, motivate develop staff to create a collaborative team committed to working effectively toward continuous improvement.
- Ascertain that employment policies are adhered to in all employment practices and partners with the CEO to implement changes
- Ensure that the PMG has he appropriate systems, physical space, and technology to operate effectively and efficiently.
- Acting as a liaison to C-level and mid-level client staff, including (but not limited to):
- Addressing issue escalations;
- Directing inquiries to appropriate PMG resources.
- The Senior Director manages and supports the PMG RCM Team, Transitions Team, Client Relations and Patient Services, while directly managing the RCM Director, IT Director , Client Partnerships Director, Controller and EDI Director.
- The RCD is supervised by and reports to the CEO.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complying with HIPAA policies, PMG policies and state/federal laws.
- Participating in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Summary of Qualifications:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Master’s Preferred
- 7+ years Revenue Cycle Management in a Healthcare Setting
- Proficiency in multiple Practice Management Systems
- Superior attention to detail required
- Proven record of accomplishment in revenue cycle operations process improvement
- Skilled to communicate with C-level Clients on a regular basis.
- Skilled to prioritize, organize and delegate assignments; handle multiple, simultaneous, competing projects
- Strong ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Exceptional personal drive and an excitement for learning new skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret data.
Necessitates fine motor skills; occasionally requiring pushing, pulling, lifting and carrying up to 15 lbs. Must be able to use a computer, including keyboard and telephone, during peak activity periods, in excess of 8 hours per day and/or 40 hours per week. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Job Type: Full-time
- Revenue Cycle Management: 5 years (Preferred)