Position: IT Project Manager II
Our client, a major health care provider in Richmond, VA, has immediate openings for several IT Project Managers (Level ll) to support several long-term projects in the following areas: Oncology Cerner Implementation, Infrastructure, Applications, Enterprise Data Warehouse Implementation, Adult Outpatient Facility Infrastructure, and HRIS.
- Oversee various system projects of a complex nature and works with assigned project team members in identifying responsibilities, resources needed and developing schedules and budget to ensure completion on target.
- Given the scope of complex projects or simultaneous multiple small to medium sized projects; the Project Manager leads the completion of the required activities for: Integration management, Scope management, Schedule management, Cost management, Quality management, Human resources management, Communication & stakeholder management, Risk management, Change management
- Plan, monitor and manage projects from initiation through completion
- Secures required resources and uses formal processes and tools to manage resources, budges, risks and changes
- Effectively communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Applies knowledge regarding system scope and project objectives as well as role and function of each team member. Understanding and broad application of technical principles, theories and concepts in principal discipline and working knowledge of related disciplines.
Must have the following skills: building relationships, excellent written and oral skills, detail oriented and assertive.
Position requires a Bachelor’s degree with three to six+ years of related experience, or equivalent combination of related education and experience. PMP and related certification preferred.