We have a great opportunity for a full-time Senior Salesforce Developer to lead architectural discussions, solution design and implementation of new features in our instance supporting our entire line of business. You will be responsible for maintaining both an enterprise application and user partner community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure that the configuration supports requirements.
- Manage Saleforce.com enhancement projects to support business needs.
- Develop and maintain integrations to 3rd party solutions including ExactTarget and Work.com and web API integrations
- Contribute in architecture/design discussions/decisions
- Mentor Salesforce team members
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- 3+ years of APEX development experience
- Strong understanding of software development design patterns
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- On-site attendance
- Experience working in Lighting
- Salesforce DX
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- Salesforce Einstein
Job Type: Full-time
- Salesforce: 3 years (Required)