Our Vision - “We work to inspire people to acknowledge their emotions, positive or negative, and continue to live in their values.”
Check out this video to learn more about our European Wax Center Values: https://vimeo.com/125682059/48efcabe67
Wax Specialist at European Wax Center!
Put people at ease.
Be compassionate while building genuine relationships.
Be authentically you.
That is what makes European Wax Center associates unique.
We have a high standard of excellence for services, and guest experience. Our goal is to continually develop our teams' skills, helping guests feel more confident.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Have a valid Cosmetology or Esthetician License.
- Flexible scheduling including full/part-time position, and ability to work nights/weekends based on the needs of the business.
- A positive, friendly, upbeat, and personable demeanor with strong communication skills.
- Prioritization of guest services and their experience.
- An openness to communicate about performance in an effort to enhance our associate and guest experiences.
- Free services for associates and 40% off skincare.
- Quarterly evaluations w/ potential of a raise.
- Health and safety of our associates is a top priority.
- Join a team of expert wax specialists, utilize innovative products/services, experience state-of-the-art technology, and proven training methods to advance your skills.
- Supportive environment that cultivates and promotes internal career advancement.
- So confident in the experience, EWC offers first-time guests a free wax on some of its most popular services to help our associates build their book of business.
European Wax Center is an equal opportunity employer. Your gender, your gods, your gender identity, your sexual orientation, your skin color, or your relationship to powerful people DO NOT make a difference here. European Wax Center is a progressive and open-minded meritocracy. If you are kind, resourceful, and love to learn, come as you are.
European Wax Center began as a family-owned business. Since 2004, we've provided our guests with a first-class waxing experience centering around:
- Our proprietary Comfort Wax®
- Private waxing suites
- A crisp, clean environment
- And the most professionally trained estheticians in the industry
The foundation of European Wax Center’s success is to get guests and keep them coming back. Everything we do and say revolves around this one, clear goal. From our unique set of product and service offerings, to the unforgettable experience each associate provides, to our dedication to proper skin care education, our priority is to help each guest feel gorgeous and confident by revealing their beautiful skin. How do we achieve this goal? It starts with articulating our goal and our vision for the future. It starts with everyone understanding our defined strategy and how they each fit into the bigger picture. It starts with us being consistent in everything we do. And, finally, it starts with every Franchisee, Center Manager, Assistant Manager and Associates playing their special role in our STRUT community. We want to be known as a brand people love working with, not only for the results, but because of how great it feels.
Pay: $17 / hour
Paid time off
Job Type: fulltime, parttime
Education: No education required
Work location: On-site