Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including orthopedics, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology & spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better!
Who we want:
Sets direction. An innovator who defines ways to create value and deliver on Stryker’s mission and strategic imperatives .
Builds organizational capability. A strategic executive who continuously breaks down barriers, identifying new and more effective ways to accomplish tasks and goals.
Inspires others. A genuine, relationship-focused leader who connects, collaborates and fosters an inclusive environment of enthusiasm, trust and pride. He/she makes others want to follow, building momentum for action and positively influencing outcomes.
Delivers results. A driven player/coach who sets high goals for personal achievement and organizational success. He/she measures success against the best internal and external benchmarks.
Curious learners. People who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to be ready for what’s next.
Goal-oriented developers. Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
What you will do:
Works directly with a Sales Representative to help aid with the planning, directing and coordination of the selling, marketing and promotion of Stryker products to physicians. Must perform in accordance with budgeted objectives and obtain maximum profitability and volume in relation to pre-set standards.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Assists Sales Representatives in the marketing, promotion and sales of Stryker products.
- Educates and informs doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of Stryker products, product functionality and updates, changes to product portfolio, and educational programs.
- Following extensive product training, the employee must be able to tailor Stryker’s promotional message based upon knowledge of the customer, advise on appropriate product selection, answer customer questions about product functionality and distinguish Stryker products from those of Stryker’s competitors.
- Directs product evaluations in OR and office settings
- May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or clinical meetings.
What we offer:
- 0-2 years in an outside sales position (medical related fields is preferable).
- B.A. or B.S. degree required.
- Field sales training-In field training.
- Up to 20% overnight travel annually.
A culture driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results.
Coworkers committed to collaboration and winning the right way.
Quality products that improve the lives of our customers and patients.
Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career.
Work From Home:
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.