Marquis Management LLC is seeking a Senior JDE Enterprise One 9.x Functional Analyst/Developer to work at the Corporate Office in Salem, NH. This position will provide functional and technical design, configuration, development, testing, and production support for Oracle/JD Edwards Enterprise One and all related interfaces and custom applications.
- As part of the IT Applications team, work with the JD Edwards users across the enterprise to foster innovation, provide business automation expertise, and recommend cost-effective solutions.
- Provide functional support, design and develop new and modified functionality, reports, forms, and interface systems in support of Finance/Accounting, Inventory Management, Operations, Payroll/HR, and other departments.
- Support corporate application improvement/development projects to ensure successful fulfillment of end-user requirements, accurate testing, training development, and quality implementations.
- Effectively develop and document detailed functional specifications, system process flows, logical and physical designs, use cases, and diagrams to translate user requirements into software development or package configurations ensuring content is relevant to expected business, technology, and performance outcomes.
- Configure JD Edwards modules according to business requirements and minimize the need for system customization to utilize the systems’ standard processes.
- Develop test plans and scripts to ensure turnkey solutions; facilitate testing of systems, applications and/or system interfaces, and provide test cases for future regression tests.
- BS or BA degree (required) preferably in Management Information Systems or Business;
- Minimum five to ten (5-10) years’ experience developing and supporting JDE Enterprise One systems using developer’s toolset, and other tools, BIP Reporting and OneView reporting.
- Functional implementation experience with full lifecycle JDE implementations.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience implementing some combination of JD Edwards modules including: General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management, Payroll & HR, Inventory Management & Procurement.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in the definition of JDE systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills and develops solutions to problems independently and through facilitated team discussions.
- Prioritizes workload, meets deadlines and manages competing priorities under pressure.
- Works well independently and within a team.
Marquis Management offers comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, LTD, Life, 401(k) and paid time off.
Job Type: Full-time