About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people’s lives. We apply purpose driven innovation – a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs – to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
OEM – Teleflex Medical OEM is a leading global provider of product development and production services for medical device manufacturers. We set ourselves apart with deep expertise, decades of experience, a dedication to design for manufacturability, and extensive, in-house capabilities, which include engineering, regulatory services, material selection and formulation, prototyping, manufacturing, assembly and packaging. We deliver industry-changing innovations and next-generation solutions for extrusions; diagnostic and interventional catheters; balloons and balloon catheters; sheath/dilator sets; specialty sutures, braids and fibers; and bioabsorbable sutures, yarns and resins. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients’ lives.
To manufacture / test medical device assemblies (including all lower level sub-assemblies and accessories) in a clean room environment. To utilize a wide range of equipment, fixtures, gages and hand tools to manufacture assemble and test medical device products. To maintain all logs, forms and resulting paperwork. To carry out all facets of medical device assembly including organization of work flow and training of personnel at all levels.
- Compliance to all policies, work instructions, quality regulations, SOP’s, WI, cGMP’s and GDP’s in the effort to manufacture high quality medical devices at all times
- Utilizing a variety of machinery and tools to complete assigned manufacturing activity
- Utilization of microscopes and magnifiers to complete work instructions.
- Completion of daily documentation following cGMP and FDA guidelines.
- Meeting or exceeding daily production standards.
- Delivery of conforming sub-assemblies and assemblies, driving high yields
- Perform in-process quality inspections to standards
- Maintain safety awareness at all times.
- Maintain regular attendance.
- Follow clean room protocols for hygiene, gowning , & PPE
- Work collaboratively in a Team environment.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and Lean initiatives.
- Train others as required.
- Support business needs by working over-time on an as-needed basis.
- Adhere to and ensure compliance of Teleflex's Code of Ethics, all company guidelines, policies, procedures, and housekeeping standards.
- Demonstrate ability to follow and adhere to written work instructions
- Demonstrate competency in utilizing equipment, tools, and fixtures
- Perform in-process inspections to quality standard
- Reduce rework/scrap through first-pass completion
- Cross-train in other departments to create flexibility
- Achieve standard production rates per operation
- Perform any other duties of a similar or related nature as required and as assigned in Tipping
Education / Experience Requirements
High School/Trade School or GED preferred.
2-3 years experience working in a manufacturing setting
Experience using equipment and tools
Prior medical/dental device assembly experience preferred
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to read and write English and to perform simple to complex mathematics.
- Ability to read blue-prints.
- Sedentary work, walking, standing, fingering, feeling, pulling, grasping, talking, hearing, repetitive motion, required to have close visual acuity to assemble parts, no adverse environmental conditions.
Tip Stretching Machine
Berman Hole Driller
Sebra Tipping Machine
Ink Marking Machine
RF Tipper Machine
Wire Stipper/Extractor Machine
EFD Glue Dispenser Machine
Use of measuring tools including:
ring gauge, caliper, micrometer, ruler, etc.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.