Full Job Description
Leidos is currently seeking a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to be located in Reston or Alexandria, VA.
The HRBP will partner with their client group to deliver talent needs and drive organizational performance. The position will require the development of strong working relationships in order to effectively diagnose and address business objectives. The HRBP will partner with their client groups on both internal HR needs as well as initiatives that help to drive the business. The HRBP will report to the Director, Human Resources for the Enterprise and Cyber Solutions Operation.
Areas of focus and support to the client can/will include:
- Organizational Design and Development
- Organizational Change Management
- Talent Development
- Performance Management
- Total Rewards, to include general and executive compensation
- Culture, Diversity and Inclusion
- Employee Relations
- Talent Acquisition
- Bachelor's degree and 8 -12 years experience in Human Resources, Business Administration (or related field).
- Must possess at least 2 years of experience in a role supporting senior and/or executive management/leadership at a mid- to large-sized company.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written. Must possess a professional demeanor and have strong consultative skills.
- Must possess good project management and organizational skills and have a strong attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be a team-player and be willing to be hands-on with tactical duties with an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Must have demonstrated experience with coaching, influencing, and building effective relationships to influence decisions. Must have experience working with management of all levels, to include first-level supervisors all the way through to senior-level management.
- Must have strong business acumen and be able to think big-picture and be resourceful in creating solutions.
- Must be able to diagnose and support data-driven decision-making and have demonstrated experience leading and driving change within client groups
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Ability to obtain a clearance
External Referral Bonus:
- Experience supporting international programs
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
HR Business Partner
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.