The Office Administration positions is responsible for providing a high level of professionalism in a fast-paced environment, often under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient.
- Administrative Support—Performs administrative duties, including setting up interviews for potential team members, inputting data into processing system. Having full understanding of processing system and how to input and extract data. Communicating effectively between office staff and field staff.
- Calendar Management—Manage multiple Outlook Calendars. Interaction with both internal team and external team members, as well as potential customers. Must be able to use best judgment to prioritize Interviews and needs of office.
- Document preparation and record management, including processing team member applications in system, reports and invoices; handling mail, faxes and copying as needed; maintaining office phone.
- Communications—Expert level oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish. Ability to communicate within organization at all levels. Interact with clients, team members, and office staff.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $27,000.00 to $32,000.00 /year
- Outlook: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)