Servers ✪ Bartenders ✪Barbacks ✪ Runner/Bussers ✪ Hosts
Do you have a passion for the restaurant business and want to work with a Michelin Star chef?
JOIN OUR OPENING TEAM!
We are Woodwind, a soon-to-open 200-seat restaurant with events and catering at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Streeterville. Our Executive Chef has one Michelin star and we are part of a national hospitality group. We plan to open in October and begin training soon.
We are hiring all FOH positions NOW. Attend our open call (details below).
Why work for Woodwind?
· Flexible schedules, both part- and full-time positions available
· Event & banquet business plus a la carte
· 50% dining discount
· Opportunities for advancement and growth
· 401K with employer match
· Platinum health insurance for all full-time employees
· An inspiring, respectful, and fun work environment
APPLY TODAY! We strongly encourage you to attend our open call instead of replying directly to this ad
Open Call Information:
· September 10th from 10 AM - 2 PM
· Bring a pen and a resume
· Be ready for an on-the-spot interview
· Address: Northwestern Memorial Hospital, 259 E. Erie Street, 18th floor
· Please note: only one elevator bank has access to the 18th floor
Woodwind is an affiliate of Craveable Hospitality Group, a NYC-based restaurant group dedicated to the "Craveable Experience" - transforming each experience into a cherished memory and stimulating a craving to return. At Craveable we celebrate values of integrity, coloring outside the lines,embracing growth, respect, and excellence.
Visit us at www.craveablehospitalitygroup.com
EEO Statement At CHG we value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds. CHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information,disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, CHG complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in all locations.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time