- Responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems.
- Performs engineering design evaluations. Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
- Process task driven design activities as assigned to support business unit development team.
- Evaluate control conditions via tolerance study observation/awareness.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
- Expected to operate within the team framework, but function independently while under general supervision.
- Reports to an Engineering Manager, but under direct supervision of Project Leader/Principal Engineer
work experience requirements
- 5+ years of applicable experience
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures
- Competency in MCAD, specifically using SolidWorks, and may need to utilize at an experienced level to execute job scope activities.
- BS or BE in Mechanical Engineering, Bio-mechanical Engineering, Physics or related field
- Masters in Mechanical Engineering is preferred