The Recruiting Coordinator works in close partnership with the Recruiter to source, assess, select and hire talent across our portfolio. This role will focus on administration and improvement of systems, processes and the candidate experience from application through on boarding. The overriding goal is to create and administer simple tools and processes that facilitate selecting the highest quality hire from a rich pipeline of internal and external talent.
Your contributions will include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate booking of candidate interviews for all managerial and home office roles.
- Receive and place all job postings for restaurants across the portfolio.
- Manage the ATS and background screens, engaging to resolve issues that emerge. Bring cases requiring disposition to HR leadership for review.
- Coordinate ProStart program, targeting high school students for restaurant employment.
- Manage the team member referral process, triggering payout of bonuses when earned.
- Establish and maintain a library of position descriptions, updating existing to new format.
- Phone screen candidates to identify those who meet hiring manager specifications.
- Assemble interview packets for all home office and senior roles.
- Oversee the candidate experience, ensuring communication is timely.
- Ensure recruiting activity is documented to enable measure of throughput and effectiveness.
- Create reports to reflect throughput, quality of hire, candidate source, time to hire, cost per hire.
- Effectively communicate with hiring managers and candidates. • Bachelor’s degree plus two or more years of prior experience in full life-cycle recruiting.
- Service industry experience, ideally in a full service restaurant.
- Working knowledge of recruiting process and systems to support.
- Advanced capabilities leveraging Excel for data management and report generation.
- Administratively and organizationally adept. Superior attention to detail.
- Proficient with development and design of material to support process and engage candidates.
- Dependable, flexible, and ability to consistently generate results in fast paced environment.
- Functional knowledge of Federal and State Human Resources/Recruiting regulations.
- Can prioritize, time manage with limited supervision and sometimes under time pressure.
- Collaborative and team-oriented. Works well with others to achieve shared results.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, objectivity and sensitivity in all matters.
- Demonstrated success generating and maintaining relationships and networks of talent.
- Sufficient charisma to represent RU in a job fair crowded with competitors vying for top talent.
- Able to travel as needed for events, job fairs or restaurant openings.