Farragut ENT & Allergy is a growing medical practice with a dynamic work environment.
As a practice development representative of Farragut ENT & Allergy, you would be the “face” of our practice. You will help the practice to solidify its standing in our communities and patient base. In this position, you will be responsible for growing the practice and working to improve the efficiency of day to day operations. Key duties include scheduling meetings, planning, and strategizing with our practice partners as well as complete hands-on physician marketing assignments.
A prime candidate for this position must be competent and confident when meeting with healthcare and business professionals.
- Develops relationships with various healthcare providers in the area via physician marketing.
- Coordinates activities with office staff, business partners, and other medical offices.
- Schedules, plans, and facilitates events between entities while communicating with both parties throughout.
- Facilitate direct communication with outside office staff/medical providers
- Support designated managers in all aspects of marketing, business development, client relations, and communications efforts of assigned practice groups.
- Increases the referral base for Farragut ENT & Allergy improving new and old relationships.
- Updates website and social media; plans online content; optimizes for basic SEO.
- Assisting staff with basic IT troubleshooting and escalating to an IT service provider as needed.
- Responsible for day-to-day functions of marketing and client development.
- Work with various Practice Development Managers to support and execute marketing and business development programs and initiatives for practice groups.
- Other duties as assigned
- People skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Marketing experience
- Design or coding skills a plus
- Computer skills
- Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of camera operation
- Quick / Self-learner
- Creative thinker
About Farragut ENT & Allergy
Farragut ENT & Allergy is a growing Otolaryngology (ear, nose, and throat specialist) practice in Knoxville.
Our practice is a marriage of 3 ENT specialties. Farragut ENT & Allergy, the Knoxville Center for Facial Plastic Surgery, and the Balance and Hearing Institute are all under the Farragut ENT umbrella.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)