Do you love leading a project as it develops from concept to completion? Do you have the attention to detail needed to catch issues and course correct? With deliverables on the horizon and a budget to keep in check, project teams need leadership with vision and focus. That’s why we need you, a Cyber Program Manager with the skills and experience to lead our cybersecurity project from beginning to end – on-time and in budget.
As a cybersecurity program manager on our team, you’ll work with cybersecurity and internal professionals to plan, budget, monitor, and report on our work. You will manage a large cybersecurity program in a fast-paced and dynamic client site environment and take charge of cyber tasks in government facilities, including full life cycle Risk Management Framework (RMF), vulnerability management, inspections, governance, and training for a large DoD client. On a daily basis, you will apply program management techniques to ensure the on-time, high-quality delivery of cyber products and ensure their compliance with all contract requirements. You will also work with the client to shape activities under contract in concert with the statement of work, organizational strategic plans, and its associated goals and objectives. You will coach, mentor, and lead staff with diverse skillsets and backgrounds, and grow future leaders. You will also analyze the budget and facilitate contracting actions and work closely with the client to ensure projects meet delivery, quality, and schedule goals supporting organization-wide technical programs and strategic initiatives. Your team will look to you for day to day leadership as they navigate requirements, budget constraints, and staffing challenges. Senior leaders will rely on you for the pulse of the project through regular status briefs, and you will brief leaders in both the Firm and DoD.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 10+ years of experience with DoD program management for cyber programs across the acquisition life cycle, including cost, schedule, and performance in the DoD or Intelligence Community
- Experience with managing multiple projects, including adjusting to shifting priorities and solving problems quickly
- Experience with managing project teams, including direct responsibility for people development
- Experience with leading transformation initiatives in large organizations
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- DoD IAM Level III Certification
- Experience with leading business development activities, including writing proposals
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree in Cybersecurity, IT, or a related field
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or another Project Management Certification
- ITIL Foundations Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.