The YWCA of Northwest Ohio is seeking a fill in receptionist to cover vacation, sick and personal time for regular staff in a 24-hour facility. Must be able to work all three shifts, weekends and holidays. Being available for last minute fill-in is a plus. Must have background in switchboard, public contact, receipting money, bulk mailing and copying. Must be reliable, dependable, and able to follow directions and work with little supervision. Experience in a social service environment is helpful. $10.00 per hour.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- On Call
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- receptionist: 1 year (Required)
- Cash Handling: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Do you have 3 work references that can be verified?
Hours per week: