Brandt is currently seeking a Territory Manager, West Coast USA (Washington, Oregon California, Arizona & Nevada) for our Equipment Solutions and Agricultural Products Divisions. The successful candidate will be responsible to maximize the sales, market share, and profitability in the given geographical area.
- First line of contact for the Dealer
- Ensure all Dealers are capable of handling the Brandt product line
- Establish a personal relationship with Dealers
- Ensure Dealers are educated on all aspects of Brandt Sales, Service and Finance
- Assist Dealers with any and all sales and marketing opportunities which could include advertising, demonstrations, field days, open hours
- Provide input into Sales Program Development
- Provide input into Product Development
- Assist in coordinating trade shows and attending trade shows in their territory
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have working knowledge of agricultural or construction machinery, or a similar industry
- Strong organizational and customer service skills are a must
- Knowledge of Ag Dealers would also be an asset
- Capable of basic computer skills, excel spreadsheets, outlook etc.
- Aggressive team player, people person, self-starter and motivated towards goals.
To apply for this position please visit www.brandtjobs.com and enter the tracking code 1984-046 into the search field on the Job Opportunities page.
Job Type: Full-time