As a patient-focused organization, Exodus Healthcare Networks mission is to encourage and give hope in the lives of others. Success in this mission requires a culture of collaboration, self-motivation, passion, and respect. Exodus Healthcare Network seeks staff that are committed to the values of honor, excellence, and family.
This position is responsible for performing specialized radiologic procedures involving the application of prescribed ionizing radiation for radiologic diagnosis.
This position may be required to access and administer medications within their scope of practice and according to State Law.
- Performs CT and special procedures using CT scanners.
- Screens patients to eliminate potential problems with procedures.
- Completes and verifies all requests, charges, and drug logs to maintain supplies and ensure accurate documentation.
- Maintains the integrity of the equipment.
- Assists in the reduction of waste by properly utilizing the resources and materials provided.
- Approaches management with proposed solution to problems.
- Ensures that new procedures and protocols are implemented.
- Analyzes the images for quality.
- Performs necessary radiology functions in programs.
- Performs post processing and image reconstruction.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Ability to perform the essential functions as outlined above.
- Knowledge of the principles of life span growth and development and the ability to assess data regarding the patient’s status.
- Excellent Customer Service with effective communications skills.
Qualifications Licenses Required
- Basic Life Support Health Care Provider card through American Heart Association.
- Current licensure to practice as a Radiologic Technologist in the State of Utah.
- Registration with the American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT) as a R.T. (CT) (ARRT).
Additional license requirements as determined by the hiring department.
Lifting, Pulling and/or Pushing, Reaching, Sitting, Standing
Just under 100 employees
Private Medical Facility
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $62,400.00 to $82,000.00 /year
- ARRT Certification (Required)
- Valid ARRT certification and registration. (Required)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
Hours per week: