Gold Medal Martial Arts is family oriented martial arts school with four locations in the San Francisco Bay Area. Established in 2005, we have grown to locations in Foster City, Belmont, San Mateo and Mountain View. Our martial arts program is the only one headed by Olympians in Taekwondo and Judo in this area.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated sales oriented people to help with our growing membership.
- Be first point of contact for prospective members - must have friendly demeanor
- Call prospects, set up appointments, close prospects
- presentation of the benefits of GMMA's martial arts and life skill development programs
- Implement and adhere to lead tracking system
- Maintain all leads, prospects and new members in management software system
- Assist in resolving member concerns
- Handle membership cancellations to improve retention
- Generate referrals
- Provide daily sales information to Manager
- Achieve or exceed individual membership sales goals
- Prior sales experience preferred
- Customer Service in a children's activity or health/fitness environment is preferred
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy-to-learn computer programs.
- Competitive compensation. Hourly rate (based on experience) + commission
- Flexible schedules
- Employment growth opportunities
- Free martial arts training
Please send in resume and references. We'd love to have you on our team!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Gym memberships or discounts
Typical start time:
Typical end time: