Be part of something greater than ourselves
Part time moving into full time
Recover Health’s Home Health Care program focuses on the unique needs of our clients, their families and care professionals. We are looking for RNs that want to join us in making a difference together using skill, hard work and an affinity for learning, laughter and goodwill. At Recover Health, our goal is to make everyday living easier and more comfortable for our clients. The RN Case Manager is key for our clients to remain in their home longer and gain independence.
We Love What We do
“Recover Health has allowed me to build lasting relationships with clients while making an ongoing difference in their lives. In so many other aspects of health care, ongoing relationships with patients does not exist.”Corinne T., Registered Nurse
The Occupational Therapist - (OT) works directly with the Branch Manager and Nursing Staff to develop and implement care plans for their clients while coordinating the clients' home care services following physicians' orders. The Occupational Therapist(s) support patient centered care by providing conscientious and compassionate rehabilitation services to improve patient's quality of life and functional capacity in the home setting.
- Assesses, Develops and Implements a Plan of Care to promote optimum function and safety for all client's therapy plan
- Plans for and provides skilled Occupational therapy treatment and reassesses the patient's status on each home visit and ensuring quality of care as documented in the clinical record
- Coordinate therapy modifications to the client's plan of care with the Clinical Supervisor and client's physician
- Complete OTA supervisory visits as required by agency policies insuring that OTA’s are properly oriented, trained, and capable of providing the client therapies
- Maintains and enhances personal knowledge as well as promoting professional standards in Occupational therapy
- Ensure effective coordination of client home care services through timely completion of required documentation and transfer of pertinent medical data to the client’s physician, Director of Nursing, and other caregivers
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive client medical data
- Instruct clients, family members, and primary caregivers as needed to insure the maintenance of or acquisition of optimal functioning level for each client
- Investigate and take appropriate actions on client or employee concerns/complaints.
- Routinely review pertinent client medical data to determine the effectiveness of therapy services in reaching maximum rehab potential.
- Current Occupational Therapy (OT) license in good standing
- Home Health Care Experience or LTC Experience a plus
- Strong assessment and organizational skills
- Available for on-call medical questions and/or emergencies
- Ability to Multi-task and work under time constraints
- Proactive approach to intake management demonstrating leadership skills at all times
- Proven, successful leadership background, ability to mentorwww.recoverhealth.orgWaupaca, WI