Always Hiring Awesome People Like You!
As the Store Manager of Circle K, you will lead your team by creating a culture around superior customer experience, consistent sales delivery, operation standards and team development. With your commitment and dedication, you will work with your Assistant Store Manager and Customer Service Representatives as One Team to Do The Right Thing by Taking Ownership and Playing To Win. Being the ultimate leader in your store, you naturally know our brand, our customers and understand their needs rests in their experience at Circle K.
- Leadership skills are essential: Recruit, hire and train positive, enthusiastic employees, ensuring excellent customer service.
- Organizing and planning: Evaluate and develop specific action plans to address the needs of the site in order to reach the desired objectives.
- Financial: Analyze daily sales and expense information and take appropriate action to maximize sales and net profits
- Working Conditions: You will be working in a fast-paced environment. Stay productive and proactive!
- We take pride in our operation: You will be responsible for maintaining the image of the store, which includes cash handling, cleaning, stocking, greeting customers and maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Communication: Establish periodic on-going communication meetings with all site employees and the Market Manager.
What we offer you:
- Weekly Pay, Overtime, and Holiday Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Quarterly Bonus/Incentive
- Medical, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401K with 50% match on 4% of employee contribution
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Advancement opportunities
- And so much more!
- This role is full-time; 50 hours per week.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- A valid Driver’s License with reliable transportation
- Open availability is a required: Most stores are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. You must be able to work first, second or third shift.
- Ability to communicate in English verbally and written
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand/walk for extended periods of time.
Start Your Journey HERE!
If working at Circle K sounds great, then what are you waiting for! We want to learn more about you! Tell us more about yourself by APPLY NOW!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48,620.00 - $50,200.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person