Fat Dogs Gulf Store Manager job
Fat Dogs Gulf
2607 Plum Creek Pkwy Lexington Ne 68850
Summary: The store manager is responsible for overseeing the total operation of the assigned Fat Dogs location.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Recognize and resolve customer issues or complaints by determining optimal solutions in a timely manner
- Operate a cash register and maintain an accurate and organized drawer
- Sell lottery, alcohol and tobacco products according to state and federal law
- Stock and face merchandise
- Assist with processing invoices in timely manner
- Assist with managing breaks, return procedures, shift break procedures, administration of weekly price changes and weekly payroll procedures
- Assist with organizing, reporting and filing of paperwork
- Responsible for checking task lists throughout the day, and ensuring that the task lists are completed each day
- Perform restroom maintenance such as but not limited to; detail cleaning toilets, showers, urinals, floors, mirrors and doors, and clear floors and counters of any debris, service trash cans.
- Clear outside lots of debris, and power wash lots to remove oil stains, gum and other debris
- Remove and re-line trash cans
- Clean outdoor gas and diesel islands, including the equipment
- Capable of recruiting, hiring, training, evaluating and coaching of employees.
- Collaborate with the management team to effectively manage Mystery Shop scores and implement plans to improve scores
- Follow all safety procedures while using a sharp knife, a food slicer, toaster, oven, fryers and other food preparation tools and appliances
- Maintain a safe facility and use safety first practices to remain accident-free
- Perform weekly and monthly projects and assigned tasks
- Maintain personal grooming and company uniform standards
- Maintain company attendance standards
- Other duties as necessary
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard Skills: Ability to learn and operate all facility equipment including computers, restaurant and tire care equipment
- Soft Skills: Good verbal and written communication skills, time management and delegation skills, organization skills, can-do attitude, sense of urgency, and strong work ethic.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Regularly required to talk and hear.
- Requires standing and walking, with some bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing
- Occasional light lifting not over 50lbs
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to outdoor elements in all seasons. Occasionally, the employee will also be exposed to fumes and particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and can be loud at times. While performing the duties, the employee is frequently exposed to dirt, dust, grime, grease, oil, gas, high-concentrated cleaning solutions, and human waste.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- retail management: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)