Support HRBPs and HR Operations team as needed with basic analytical requests that may require tracking and pulling data, creation of pivot tables, data analysis, summaries and some budget management
Coordinate onsite new hire orientation, including room set-up and paperwork administration
Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions
Participate on Qorvo Cares team and partner with site representatives to perform coordination and execution for community relations and employee engagement activities, including donation drives and events e.g. Back-to-School, wellness initiatives, etc.
Develop and manage site communications for special areas of focus, e.g. “Safety Week”, Blood drives, Flu shot clinics, “Bring your Kids to Work”, etc.
Support site business needs in conjunction with the Sr Executive Administrative Assistant, including ordering supplies, coordinating meetings and catering requests, filing, copying/faxing, and other administrative functions
Represent Qorvo in a professional manner to employees, customers, vendors, applicants and visitors
Responsible for front desk administrative duties during specific/designated peak times, to include:
Opportunity to deliver local trainings to support HR-related programs and initiatives
Opportunity to partner with HRBPs to assess employee relations topics and partner with management to develop solutions
- Partnership with security personnel.
- Greet and direct visitors, employment applicants, salespersons and customers.
- Answer and operate a multi-line phone system in an efficient manner.
- Process mail as necessary, including interoffice, Fed-Ex/UPS, etc.
- AA or BA/BS degree or currently enrolled college student, preferably in an HR or business degree program
- Preference is for students in at least their 3rd year of a Bachelor’s program with an emphasis in Human Resources or seeking a degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Community Relations, Communication or Sociology
- Strong organizational skills
- A strong interest in Human Resources
- Proven customer service skills and project management experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, must be a clear and concise communicator
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), as well as internet/intranet operations. SharePoint experience a plus
- Local and available to work M-F, 7:30am-4:30pm typical core hours, with some flexibility to shift hours to support functions and responsibilities as needed
- Proven planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Access to reliable transportation
- Individual who can work in a professional environment with minimal supervision and displays strong teamwork skills