Personal Injury Law Firm with multiple locations with multiple openings for paralegals to join our Goldsboro location. This position is fast paced and requires multi-tasking skills.
- Opening insurance claims;
- Drafting and sending of legal correspondence (providers, insurance carriers, employers);
- Preparing demand packages;
- Requesting medical records and billing;
- Preparing waiver and reduction letters;
- Communication with providers and insurance carriers to verify treatment;
- Assisting attorney in managing settlements and preparation of settlement disclosure statements.
- 2+ years of Paralegal/Legal Assistant experience;
- Preferred Personal Injury experience;
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Ability to demonstrate project management and organizational skills, including the ability to work independently on projects with minimal supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paralegal: 1 year (Preferred)
Minimum Previous Legal Responsibility:
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs