WELL+GOOD ( https://www.wellandgood.com/ ): Defining and demystifying what it means to live a healthy life.
Well+Good is your trusted advisor for navigating the ever expanding—and sometimes confusing—world of wellness. We define and demystify what it means to live a healthy life: breaking down both contemporary modalities and centuries-old traditions (yes, these can exist in harmony); calling—and—covering trends; and telling you what to skip altogether. Wherever you are on your own beautiful, busy, deliciously messy journey, Well+Good surfaces something real and applicable.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to help support five executives from our New York office.
Leaf Group is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach dedicated audiences in the ever-growing lifestyle categories.
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for an Executive Assistant grows with us.
You'll Report To:
SVP, GM of Well+Good
A typical day as an Executive Assistant might include:
- Managing calendars
- Preparing for a variety of different types of meetings (coordinating catering, booking rooms and scheduling invites, etc.)
- Securing lunch or coffee
- Attending meetings and recording minutes
- Organizing incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Working closely with the receptionist in NY and assistants in LA office to ensure office efficiencies
- Helping with special projects as assigned
You'll be successful if you are energetic, a self-starter, extremely organized, and proactive in initiating and completing tasks. You can work well in a fast-paced business environment and effectively prioritize and manage a heavy workload.
What You Have:
Who We Are:
- +1 years of administrative office experience
- Additionally, he or she should be proficient with Google Docs, Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask, self-organize and proactively anticipate needs
- Strong interest in the media industry is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large.
- We're casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly. A pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way.
We create experiences that celebrate the best of art, design, and technology. We want smart, curious people committed to putting people first, having fun while they work, a commitment to high quality service to make things better and a desire for constant growth. We work in a fun, hard-working collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/
What We Have:
- Winner of the 2017 Best Company for Diversity award Comparably
- Well+Good is the 2018 winner of Fast Company's Most Innovative Company Award
- MyPlate is the 2018 winner of the Webby Award for Best Design
- Cool office environment and culture
- Discounted gym memberships
- Paid-to-play vacation rewards
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Employee discounts for Saatchi Art, Society6, and Deny Designs
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts