Leverage daily counterintelligence (CI) expertise and oversight in support of client operations. Participate on panels to review cases and grant operational approvals. Conduct complete assessments of complex operations using a broad range of research methods and tools to identify CI issues and security vulnerabilities, including vulnerabilities associated with the use of technology, to enhance the integrity of client operations. Prepare tailored CI requirements for current operations. Mentor new and junior teammates in vetting and validation tools and approvals. Provide guidance to client establishments abroad in support of operations. Perform as a team player across the intelligence community (IC) and private sector, as required. Find proactive solutions to difficult operational CI issues and maintain knowledge of broader IC and CI issues and CI environments.
- Experience with CI functional areas, vetting technologies and capabilities, analytic tools, and communications processes used in client operations
- Experience with overseeing or conducting offensive and defensive operations and due diligence, analyzing operations, recognizing vulnerabilities and threats, and providing solutions to enhance the security of a case or program
- Experience with conducting assessments of complex operations using a broad range of research methods and tools to identify CI issues and security vulnerabilities, including vulnerabilities associated with the use of technology, to enhance the integrity of client operations
- Knowledge of CI concepts and principles necessary to plan and conduct a range of CI support to operations and platforms
- Ability to convey appropriate vetting options and tailored CI requirements to improve operational security of ongoing cases
- Ability to accomplish tasks under limited supervision
- Ability to work as a member of a team or independently, across the IC and private sector to find solutions to difficult operational CI issues
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree and 1+ years of experience with working in the IC supporting clandestine operations
- Knowledge of a foreign language
- Ability to conduct research via social media and other open source platforms securely
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.