At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This position will lead the development of Integrated Master Schedules and Integrated Master Plans. Candidate should possess extensive experience with Planning and scheduling and have demonstrated the ability to work effectively in a leadership role. Candidate will provide direct support to the Program Manager for the execution of current and future business goals, contract execution on multiple contracts, customer objectives and formulation of new business strategies. Determines customer requirements and translates these into organizational plans which include the development of SOWs, WBS, IMP, IMS, Risk Assessments, Schedule Metric generation and reporting, and all activities related to execution of the Program. The candidate will have a high level overview of the Program and will proactively address schedule conflicts and plan execution. The candidate must interface with a multi-discipline team, Program Managers, Cost Account Managers, external Customers and Subcontractors. Candidate should have ability to consolidate detailed schedule data into management level reporting.
- Open Plan scheduling SW experience
- Extensive experience with Planning and a demonstrated ability to work effectively in a leadership role
- Cost and Schedule integration w/ regard to EVMS
- Risk & Opportunity Management
- Ability to multi-task and willingness to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paces environment, work complex issues, and meet deadlines.
- Secret Clearance
- Experienced in cost/schedule integration
- Open Plan scheduling SW or similar SW
- Subject Matter Expert in Earned Value Management (EVMS)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a leadership role
- Extensive knowledge of developing & maintaining Integrated Master Plans (IMP) & Integrated Master Schedules (IMS)
- Ability to consolidate detailed schedule data into management level reporting and presentation to Senior Leadership
- Schedule Metrics generation & reporting
- Strong Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to apply organizational, planning, management, problem solving & execution skills to multiple projects simultaneously.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.