We are looking for a Physician Assistant to be responsible for examining patients, prescribing medicines, and ordering diagnostic tests as needed. The Physician Assistant will work under the supervision of the Physician. Consulting with Physicians when necessary.
To be a successful Physician Assistant at Chai Care, you should have previous experience working in an Emergency Room or Urgent Care setting. Must be able to examine patients, diagnose injuries and illnesses as well as provide treatment. You should demonstrate strong attention to detail, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills.
Physician Assistant Responsibilities:
- Interview, examine, and diagnose patient’s injuries and/or illnesses.
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Prescribe medications and suggest lifestyle changes.
- Review and maintain patient’s medical histories, records and record patients' progress.
- Provide documentation for insurance companies.
- Educate and counsel patients and their families.
- Research the latest treatments, innovations, advances, and trends in the medical industry.
This job will provide you with the opportunity to work with a well-established growing Urgent Care
Job Type: Full-time
Location: 1941 Coney Island Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11223
Shift: 8AM to 8PM
Pay: $75.00 - $95 per hour
PTO, Health Insurance and Credits towards CMEs, and more.
Please note that we are growing exponentially and have multiple openings in other locations within New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.