JOB TITLE: Supervisor of Family Advocate
DEPARTMENT: Case Management Services
REPORTS TO: Associate Director of Case Management Services
SALARY: $45,000 - $50,000
JOB FUNCTIONS: Professional work supervising assigned staff members of the First Hug Program. Participates in and provides leadership in the organization’s performance & quality improvement efforts.
1. Selects, supervises and trains Family Advocates staff.
2. Responsible for completing employee evaluations on those directly
supervised and for ensuring that an effective employee development, discipline and recognition programs are implemented.
3. Provides daily clinical support to staff with the Family Advocates.
4. Provides weekly clinical supervision.
5. Completes Family Assessments with families entering into the First Hug Program and assigned families to a Family Advocate
6. Serves as representative with community partners regarding the First Hug program as needed.
7. Monitors ongoing progress and needs within the family and supportive services.
8. Ensures families are linked to services and natural support systems as stated in the Family Support Plan.
9. Monitors progress of files for Quality Assurance on families.
10. Collects and reports on data for KPI on a monthly and quarterly basis.
11. Monitors, reviews and evaluates outcomes.
12. Works with the Associate Director of Case Management Services to monitor contractual agreements and coordinate staff training needs.
13. Attends meetings, training and conferences as directed. May serve on both internal and external committees as directed. Participate in Metropolitan Ministries’ holiday efforts including Morgan’s Park. Participate in Bridge Builders and other fund raising events when needed.
14. Support the team in other tasks as assigned and attend all team meetings. Meet personal goals and actively contribute to the achievement of the team and organizational targets/goals as stated on the Balanced Scorecard and in the annual plan.
Education and Experience: Master’s degree in Social Work or Human Services field required; 2 years supervisory experience and 3-5 years of Case Management experience.
***Bi-lingual preferred but not required***
For more information click here.