The Director is a key enabler in the development and implementation of major HR systems projects impacting the entire organization, including resources, schedules and deliverables. This leadership role helps drive our digital journey, bring technology to life in how we work and deliver the HFHS employee experience and optimize our HR processes and services with automation. Champions change and innovation in the area - socializing a forward-thinking program of projects and program roadmap. Responsibilities will include overseeing multiple projects, daily operations of the department with a primary emphasis on integration, development and support of the following HCM applications: PeopleSoft Core HRMS suite of applications, Self Service Applications, Learning Management System, Time & Attendance System, Recruiting System, and Performance Managements & Talent Planning System. Reporting directly to the Vice President – HR Shared Services & Workforce Planning, the Director will:
- Develops the vision for HR Technology. Ensures the HR technology strategy is linked to business and people strategies. Effectively communicate the HR technology strategy. Develops and executes on a roadmap to integrate to enable HR technology and workforce analytics. Optimizes HR technology systems to meet workflow requirements creating opportunities for automation, reduction of manual processes, and simple processes that help drive accuracy and completeness.
- Provide direction in the definition, documentation and justification of assigned projects, and oversee their detailed design, programming and installation.
- Establish standard operating procedures and departmental practices to ensure adherence service delivery protocols by direct reports. This includes case managing service requests from customers, turnaround time, customer communication, application documentation and testing practices.
- Establish protocols for access management/ security administration of HCM applications.
- Creates workforce analytic dashboards and reports. Generates data for compliance reporting.
- Collaborates with stakeholders across all functions (HR, Finance, IT, Operations) to maintain and develop processes and integrations that will create a best in class HR technology platform.
- Ensures data integrity and privacy. Coordinates with legal, and functional leaders in human resources. Ensures accuracy of data in HR
- Stay current with trends in their assigned area – both in terms of business trends and technology trends that influence the area.
- Possess self-confidence and assuredness to serve HFHS in best practices approach, yet be humble and respectful of others and willing to utilize the resources available in order to provide a quality service to customers.
- Ability to manage large, complex, simultaneous assignments with potentially conflicting priorities and deadlines and has a proven ability to work with stakeholders to prioritize, sequence and deliver services within an overall roadmap.
- Ability to inspire ones team to fulfill organizational and personal goals and objectives.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and demonstrated ability to present business concepts/ solutions to senior management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems, related field or equivalent experience.
- Master's degree in a related discipline is desirable.
- Specialized training/ certification in PeopleSoft HRMS/Information Technology is preferred; Project Management certification will be an added advantage.
- Seven to ten (7-10) years of experience in the implementation and support of enterprise HCM solutions.
- This should include 3-5 years in-depth experience in ERP Systems with proven ability to integrate disparate systems such as Learning Management, Talent Management, Recruiting, Security systems to core HCM applications.
- Cross industry experience with a background in consulting is highly desirable.
- Experience in a supervisory role managing 4-8 professional resources for at least 2-3 years will be an added advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
- HR Technology: 5 years (Required)
- ERP Systems: 3 years (Required)
- Enterprise HCM Solutions: 7 years (Required)
- Leadership: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development assistance
- Parental leave