The Food Operations/Retail Manager for Emily Rose will be responsible for day-to-day operations of both in-store and on-line outlets, including establishing and maintaining customer services, overseeing and being accountable for the operation of a store ensuring maximum sales and profitability through merchandise, inventory, expense control, human resources management, and managing operating costs.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding customer service by providing a customer friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of customer service while meeting productivity targets.
- Analyze and measure business trends; develop and implement plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed goals and objectives.
- Control shrink, expenses and payroll.
- Ensure appropriate merchandise stock levels, merchandise adjacencies and presentations; ensure selling floor is adequately stocked.
- Perform projects and assignments as directed by the management team
Ideal candidates will have:
- Financial management experience
- Customer focus
- Outstanding verbal written communication skills
- Ethical conduct
Required Education and Experience:
- High school degree or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Proven experience as retail manager or in other managerial position
- Knowledge of retail management best practices
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills
- Commercial awareness
- Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles
- Excellent knowledge of retail management software (e.g. MS RMS)
- Knowledge of Italian food is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Food Service Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Grocery Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Food and Beverage outlet: 1 year (Preferred)
- Grocery Operations: 1 year (Preferred)