Pinnacle Rock wants to hear from you! We are looking for experienced HVAC Service Technicians to join our amazing team, providing outstanding service and solutions to our clients throughout the Northeast. Pinnacle Rock’s mission is based on honesty, integrity and hard work, and we are relentless in our pursuit of customer satisfaction and employee excellence. Service is not what Pinnacle Rock does … it is who Pinnacle Rock is!
- You will have 3 to 5 years of field experience with knowledge of refrigeration, ductwork and piping, be able to read blueprints, wiring diagrams and technical manuals and work independently as well as within our inclusive work environment.
- You must have a clean driver’s license, OSHA 10 and EPA certifications and personal hand tools. The ideal candidate has a gas fitter’s license and experience with commercial HVAC and refrigeration.
- You will be expected to respond to emergency situations, trouble shoot and repair HVAC systems, perform maintenance and warranty work and recommend solutions.
- You will be good natured, motivated, responsible, well spoken and energetic, willing to learn new things, and have excellent communication and customer service skills. A positive attitude and a neat appearance is a must.
- You will listen to our customers, knowing what they want, what Pinnacle Rock does best, and focus on where those two meet.
*Pinnacle Rock offers a competitive compensation package, including life and health insurance, 401K, short term disability, holidays, vacation and personal time.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: