True Radius Marketing is a 9 year old in-house marketing agency that is growing and moving out. We have successfully grown year after year, but bigger opportunities are calling, and we need talented people to grow with us. We’ve specialized in digital marketing solutions for the outdoor power equipment vertical and will continue to support local dealers, distributors and manufacturers, but our model will scale to other verticals as well. We are looking for “Agents” that we can empower to use their natural sales and management talents to provide creative solutions and white glove service for their client list.
If this sounds attractive, this can be your opportunity to make a difference by joining a company that is continuously evolving and looking towards the future. The Senior Marketing Agent is a key member of the agency’s management team. They will be responsible for the daily sales and customer service focus of the business.
- Manage a team of Marketing Agents
- Maintain a customer service/sales business process that drives results
- Develop and maintain outreach sales strategy to mine dealer opportunities
- Generate dealer new business pitches
- Develop and maintain a process to up-sell marketing packages
- Develop and maintain a communication process for monthly outbound contact
- Develop a process for inbound customer service
- Manage billing process with flexibility for additions and subtractions to dealer programs
- Assist in the development of new strategic offerings and packages
- Assist in management of OEM and Manufacture relationships
- Serve as an integral member of management team providing strategic input for company growth
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in related sales or marketing discipline
- An Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or a related field is preferred.
- Self-starter, we are lean, and we need leaders that can dig in and lead by example to drive the team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fluent in complete MS Office suite
- Experience in working in CMS systems
- History of managing client lists and co-workers
- Experience working with and managing billing systems
- Copy Writing, Proof Reading, and Attention to detail are a must
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- Employee is required to speak and hear clearly involving communication over the telephone and in person. This is largely a sedentary role, but may require extended periods of standing or walking at times. This position also requires the ability to write and type proficiently.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is temporary to hire or contract position depending on your level of experience and availability. Hours may vary. The temporary position may become permanent based on business needs.
- This position may require long hours, overtime or weekend work and overnights and travel throughout the United States for meetings/conventions when necessary (no more than a few times a year).
- Pay/Benefits: We recognize people as our most valuable asset. The competitive salary will be based on experience. Should the temporary position become full time, you will be eligible for vacation and paid holidays along with bonus opportunities. A 401k program is available along with matching for eligible employees.
**For further company information please visit our website at trueradiusmarketing.com.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract