Home daily. All local
MTC Transportation / Hi-Pro Inc. is proudly ranked within the top 110 USPS contractors list and we are currently looking for qualified drivers in the Denver, CO area. Our company strives on providing quality service, while contracting with the United States Postal Service to deliver mail in a timely and professional manor. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K. Come drive for the best and get your career started today.
Pay: $20.05 plus $4.96 H&W
- Perform a proper pre-trip inspection on vehicle before daily operations.
- Report any damage or mechanical issue to the supervisor.
- Maintain daily logs and time cards.
- Safely load and properly secure mail in the trailer.
- Unload mail at the proper destination.
- Communicate with the postal employees and understand that all mail is loaded.
- Perform routine maintenance on box trucks.
- Assist in delivery of box truck for scheduled maintenance.
- Follow DOT regulations as well as state and local laws.
- Deliver mail to the destination as per scheduled time.
- Unload mail and properly stage in loading/unloading dock.
- Must be 21 or older.
- Must have a valid driver’s license. (CDL Class B).
- Driving experience preferred. Will train new drivers with the right potential.
- Must be able to pass a background check (USPS).
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Have a clean driving record.
- Have a professional / clean appearance.
- Be self-motivated.
- Be a team player.
- Have a good understanding of time and the importance of on time delivery.
- Speak, read, write & understand English.
- Have a basic understanding of mechanics and maintenance.
Job Type: Full-time