Radio The Boss 91.1FM
KNLY 91.1 FM The Boss, is a NonProfit (NPR) Radio FM and Multimedia station in which we make a fusion of music between Top40’s, Country. Rock n Roll, Pop, Latin and some Oldies… because we are on the most diversified region of the country, and the North side of Houston is the must prosperity region we are here to support the community and make it grow more…
We are located in The Woodlands Texas, and broadcasting live for the North of Houston and the world by Live Streaming on our webpage, and social media accounts simultaneously. Facebook Live, Youtube Live, Twitch, Periscope, Tune in and more...
We have music and talks shows in which our main mission is to educate and support the community with our Shows of Financials, Mortgage, Real Estate, Motivational, and more.
We support and provide awareness to prevent suicide and support all local non profits organization around our coverage area.
Oversees and executes all Sponsorships (Sales) activity for The Boss 91.1FM in The Woodlands, Texas
- Manages Account Executives with goal of meeting/exceeding station revenue, prospecting and new business targets.
- Oversees advertising sales activities; is accountable for achieving/ exceeding targeted advertising sales revenues for the market and for controlling sales expenses.
- Prospects, cultivates, and personally delivers clients including national, agency and local.
- Translates market and station business strategies into specific actions to generate sales and revenue.
- Directs sales activities and processes that generate new business and deepen existing relationships.
- Sets sales goals and guides subsequent goal-setting processes.
- Prepares marketing materials.
- Obtains, allocates and adjusts operations resources to achieve sales and service goals.
- Oversees management of available advertising inventory to drive most profitable sales.
- Meets with accounts.
- Recruits, hires and ensures ongoing training and development of Account Executives.
- Goes on sales calls and conducts in-field meetings.
- May direct other functions such as marketing, advertising, production, traffic and sales operations.
- Interacts with station programming and ownership in a clear and productive way to achieve station’s goals.Qualifications
- Strong understanding of broadcasting, marketing, promotion, and collection standards
- Proven ability to grow new business and find new revenue opportunities
- Excellent leadership and coaching ability; can successfully coach others in sales practices
- Deep understanding of local markets, customers, and competitors in order to target needs and drive sales
- Can create productive, long-term customer relationships.
- Adept as entrepreneurial self-starter
- Excellent ability to organize, prioritize, and multi task
- Can push self and others to achieve and excel in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent business and people decision-making skills
- Can model positive energy and handle stress in the face of challenges, deadlines and financial pressures
- Flexibility and creativity
- Excellent communication and influencing skills across multiple groups
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaboration with others
- BIlingual English-Spanish
- 3+ years’ experience as an Account Executive or Sales Manager in media industry with proven track record of successEducation
- 4-year college degree preferred but not required
Job Type: 90 Days probatio, Contract
Salary: Base + Commission
* NO Benefit available.
The Woodlands Texas
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Contract, Commission
Salary: $25,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Account Executive or Sales Manager: 3 years (Preferred)
- Social Media Advertise: 3 years (Preferred)
- Media Outlet: 3 years (Preferred)
- The Woodlands, TX (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- One location
- Multiple locations
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required