Adaptive Biotechnologies is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to join our Business Intelligence and FP&A team. The Data Analyst join a core team that is responsible for developing and maintaining company-wide data integration, analytics, and Business Intelligence platforms. This position will work with Business Unit Subject Matter Experts (SME's) on developing and improving Adaptive's agile, cloud-based Business Intelligence platform. The analyst will be responsible for developing data-driven models and systems that support Adaptive's commercial products and services, improving Adaptive data infrastructure, and communicating ongoing research and analysis to stakeholders and Adaptive leadership. The individual should have strong experience with large healthcare, financial and operational datasets to provide complex data extracts, forecasting, and analytics tools in support of all stakeholders. Experience collecting requirements from cross-functional stakeholders and ability to develop both ad-hoc analyses and reporting systems is required. The candidate must have refined communication skills and experience translating large amounts of data and information into compelling visualizations to convey a "story" that is meaningful for the intended audience.
- Design, build, and manage Tableau Dashboards and models for our key stakeholders.
- Assist with R and Python statistical/machine learning models
- Help define and communicate corporate data standards, drive common business measurements, and communicate solutions effectively between business and technology teams.
- Collaborate with BI Engineers to develop data/table structures, optimizing for Tableau Dashboards and self-service needs.
- Maintain QA processes to ensure the accuracy and quality of data solutions.
- Manage the requirements, planning, prioritization, and delivery of data solutions to business teams.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve data-influenced decision making, improve efficiencies in business processes, improve collaboration between business teams, and ultimately deliver better value to our customers
- Bachelor's or master's degree
- 1-3 years of total work experience (preferred)
- Experience in diagnostics, medical device, biotech or pharmaceutical industries (preferred).
- Proficiency in Excel, including ability to leverage advanced analysis functionality.
- Proficiency in Tableau, including ability to develop data sources, design data visualizations, and implement reports and dashboards using Tableau (preferred).
- Proficiency in Tableau Server management, including managing data sources, refresh schedules, user management, server maintenance & server updates (preferred).
- 1+ years of experience writing SQL queries from scratch.
- 1+ years of experience using R or Python in an analytics capacity.
- Working understanding of statistics.
- Experience working with business teams to define, optimize, and monitor end-to-end business processes
- Ability to think strategically and assess key stakeholder requests.
- Ability to derive concise and actionable results from large volumes of data (AWS Redshift/Azure experience preferred).
- Demonstrated ability in QA processes to ensure data integrity and accuracy.
- Broad knowledge and passion for data and supporting decision-making with data
- Experience defining and documenting corporate master data
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken, with a confident, cooperative, and team-oriented attitude. Experience presenting to senior leadership.
ARE YOU ADAPTIVE? We're driving groundbreaking research in cancer and other immune-mediated diseases that translates into novel clinical diagnostics and innovative therapeutics. We are at the forefront of immune-based discoveries, transforming the future state of health through our disruptive, proprietary immunosequencing technology. With strong financial footing and rapid growth, we are looking for the brightest, most passionate and collaborative innovators to join us.
At Adaptive, you'll be challenged, you'll be inspired, and you'll be proud to be part of an innovative organization making a real impact on improving the quality of life globally. No matter what your role is, you'll find a diverse, team-driven, fun culture where your contributions truly count. #BeingAdaptive
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Excellent benefits package including employer paid medical, dental, vision, vacations and holidays for eligible positions.
Adaptive Biotechnologies Corp. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES:
Adaptive Biotechnologies values our relationships with our Recruitment Partners and will only accept resumes from those partners whom have been contracted by a member of our Human Resources team to collaborate with us. Adaptive Biotechnologies is not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited or are received by any employee of Adaptive Biotechnologies who is not a member of the Human Resources team.