JOB TITLE: Ride Attendant/Arcade Attendant/Cashiers
- Maintaining safety of all customers at all time.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by providing problems-solving resources.
- Answers customers’ questions.
- Directs customers of amusement park in getting on off riding device.
- Admitting only as many persons to loading platform as can be seated on ride.
- Keeps order among customers waiting to ride device.
- Fastens customer’s safety belts or bars to prevent injuries during ride.
- Assists children/elderly customers from ride.
- Directs customers from unloading platform to park grounds.
- Swipe cards for fares.
- May clean and polish equipment.
- Other duties as requested by Manager
- Previous experience and a successful track record, preferably in the following fields: Restaurant, Entertainment, Hospitality, Bowling Alleys, and/or Amusement Parks
- Great customer service skills-must be able to work weekends and evenings
Job Type - Part-Time
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Type: Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $7.25 - $9.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)