Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: operation of a Dotty’s store(s) that provides guests drinks and food (comps and sales), cigarette sales and other related customer services, cleaning and inventory duties. Also includes monitoring site equipment for performance and reliability.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Six (6) months cash handling experience
- Six (6) months customer service experience
- At least 21 years of age
- Provide exceptional Customer Service at all times.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Greet patrons and provide drinks and food.
- Secure proper I.D.
- Cigarette sales and other customer services.
- Accurately count inventory and money at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Maintain inventory as assigned.
- Understand and market Dotty’s promotions.
- Properly payout guests.
- Keep store stocked, clean and well maintained.
- Update supervisors on issues relating to operations, i.e. equipment or processing failures.
- Perform minor upkeep/maintenance of slot machines.
- Must be able to obtain Health Card, TAM Card, Non-Gaming Card and Nevada Gaming Registration.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to stand long periods
- Ability to bend and lift up to 36 lbs.
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to be flexible with hours
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off