Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will be someone who can provide in-person/face-to-face and/or remote end user Windows PC support services at our Enterprise Customers site. Supported services include software break-fix/remediation, Installation, Move, Add, & Change on end user hardware and software. Experience supporting the entire lifecycle of the EUC/PC environment would be beneficial.
- PC hardware troubleshooting skills
- MS Office 365
- Knowledge of enterprise networking & printing
- Excellent Customer facing skills (speaks English well)
- Experience using ticket tools including responding to priorities, timely and relevant updates, use of ticket status (e.g. pend states), prompt closure
- PC Imaging / End User Data Back-up
Additional skills include:
- Working technical knowledge of standard Windows operating systems and Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) software to allow for resolution of software application issues or full rebuild of the PC (image, applications & client data)
- Using client specific documentation provided
- Resolution of issues with client specific applications using
- Customer facing soft skills
- Ability to apply intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common IT and business issues.
- Works on problems/projects of moderately complex scope
- Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action
- Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input
- Follows established guidelines and interprets policies
- Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations
- Experience and understanding of ticketing systems (e.g. Service Manager, Service Now, etc)
- Provides End User Windows PC support services at a customer site. Additionally, resources may travel to nearby satellite locations of the resident site. These resources will perform in-scope services at the end user desk or services may be delivered in a Walk-in Center where the end user comes for assistance. Tasks performed are incident or service request driven by as a standard service level agreement.
- Intermediate: 3-5 years of experience supporting Enterprise-level clients with their PC support needs
- Graduate or Diploma in Computer Science, is not as important as real-world experience
- CompTIA A+ and/or Microsoft certification is desirable, but not required
- Dell (or other hardware) certification a plus
What’s in for you?
- At Mphasis, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
- With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
- You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation
- Weekly pay day, benefits start day one
Job Type: Full-time Contract
Experience: Desktop Support: 3-5 years (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.75 /hour
- IT remote support: 4 years (Required)
- To Submit your application in our system, please provide ALL of the following:
-Birth Month & Day
-Last 4 SSN