Stange Law Firm is accepting resumes only for a dynamic, highly motivated billing clerk.
Whether someone is facing a divorce, legal separation, a paternity action, or numerous other issues that affect families, the attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC are dedicated to achieving the best possible results. For more information, please visit www.stangelawfirm.com.
This position offers a competitive starting salary, outstanding benefits package, employer matched 401K after one year, paid time off and a quarterly performance based incentive program.
Some of the responsibilities of the Billing Clerk include:
- Answers all basic billing questions.
- Shall report to the Director of Administration on billing matters.
- Shall contact clients regarding outstanding balances and replenishing trust accounts as
directed by the Director of Administration and at the reasonable request of attorneys.
- Provide clients with NetSuite support information if needed/requested.
- Pomptly returns all calls and emails from clients regarding their bill and or billing questions.
- Shall ensure the accuracy of all transactions/payments recorded and deposited into the safe.
- Record all client expenses as expenses in the designated billing software.
- Assists the Director of Administration with creating invoices, applying payments, running credit
cards, recording client’s payments, providing the clients with copies of their invoices via mail
- Maintains the office expense paper filing system, as well as scanning and uploading invoices
and expenses at the direction of the Partners and Director of Administration.
- Performs administrative duties, filing, mailings, calendaring, and telephone communication.
- Takes credit card payments from clients, promptly records payments and deposits them
into the safe.
Our Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- Performs any other reasonable task requested by the Firm Management Team. Qualifications
Basic PC skills, including Word and Excel
Moderate typing skills (45 wpm)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter, references and salary requirements to Human Resources. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.