compensation: depending on experience
employment type: full-time
Perfect for lab technicians looking to develop skills in fast paced environment A growing biotechnology company is currently seeking a highly motivated and qualified candidate to support Assay Development functions within Assay Development group. The successful candidate will work as member of Assay Development group, and will primarily be focused on ELISA Kits and immunoassay development projects.
Primary duties will include, but not limited to:
- Perform ELISA Kits and immunoassay development studies, from design through performance validation
- Meet objectives within defined target timeframes
- Investigate problem areas and areas of desirable product improvement
- Measurement of protein concentration using various colorimetric methods.
- ELISA, Western Blot, and Protein analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Antibody/Protein Conjugation
- Ensure protocols, reports, and appropriate documentation are written to required standards
Qualifications and Experience:
- S./M.S. degree in a relevant life science discipline with minimum of 3 years laboratory experience.
- Must be analytical, flexible, innovative, and self-motivated.
- Able to interpret data and write scientific reports as well as other written communications.
- Knowledge and prior experience with basic antibody, protein analytical methods, such as ELISA, Protein concentration assays, SDS-PAGE, and Western Blot.
- Highly motivated team player with strong organizational and communication skills.
- Able to work independently with a minimal level of supervision and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to multi-task several projects and work in fast paced environment
- Prior experience in immunoassay development, antibody and/or protein purification, conjugation and analysis would be a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- laboratory: 2 years (Required)