Tire Factory Distribution is looking to fill a sales position. Tire Factory Distribution is a 40-year-old company based out of Portland, Oregon and with six currently operating warehouses spread across: Oregon, Utah, Colorado, and Tennessee. Tire Factory Distribution is doing business as Northwest Wholesale in Oregon & Washington.
This position provides an annual base salary of $70,000 plus commission with no cap, working with existing and prospective customers.
Sales Territory: Portland Metro, North on I-5 to Seattle. The ideal candidate would reside in the Portland area.
Position Reports to: Northwest Region Manager
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Meet or exceed projected account sales goals by building relationships with assigned accounts to facilitate additional business and overall growth of their purchases through Tire Factory Distribution.
- Take actions daily to grow assigned accounts and territory by partnering with “quality” new customers using your most effective means of building relationships: Call, visit location, breakfast/lunch/dinner meetings, events if the potential justifies the expense, etc.
- Consistently demonstrate team communication, which is critical to the success of this role. You will be expected to have a high level of communication with your direct report and customer service team keeping all informed of activities, successes, potential or existing issues to ensure all customers have a great experience with Tire Factory Distribution.
- Tire industry experience is a big plus as you will be training and educating prospects on our product, programs, and website use.
- Regional overnight travel is needed and varies based on territory and its growth needs. Position may require other overnight stays from time to time for training, group meetings, or events.
- Having a self-starter mentality with strong planning and time management skills is a must.
- At minimum, self-weekly production reporting and expense management is required.
At all times this individual will ethically represent themselves and the company.
Provided Business Tools:
Position is provided an expense account, vehicle allowance, fuel card, cell phone allowance, laptop, and other provided business tools to facilitate their success.
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401K + Company Match
- Paid PTO & Holiday Time Off
- Life & Disability Insurance