The Vertical Market Manager - Utilities will be responsible for driving revenue from the electric power vertical market and will have global responsibility working with Dispersive partners (carriers, managed service providers). This role will collaborate with our partner account executive teams and solutions engineers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for a Vertical Market Manager - Utilities:
- Create comprehensive go-to-market strategies for each product through analysis and in-depth understanding of electric power market segments, industry trends, customer business needs, and the competitive environment
- Work with the Product Management and Marketing to create all necessary sales enablement tools
- Establish key messaging and positioning guidelines through exhaustive market segmentation and development of accompanying value propositions and buyer personas.
- Partner with global marketing teams in driving key business metrics
- Remain current on market conditions, customer needs and competitive landscape and building strong relationships with Product Management and Marketing
The successful candidate will have a strong background in selling software or networking solutions to the utilities electric power industry. The candidate will have extensive experience with organizations that market globally.
Skills and Attributes:
- Exceptional collaborative skills
- Strong product management skills
- Experienced communicator and influencer across all levels of the organization including C-level executives
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to develop robust strategy and business plans
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrated understanding of solutions engineering concepts
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Experience with Salesforce and/or FreshSales is a plus
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s in Business or equivalent; MBA preferred and 10+ years’ experience in product marketing. Strong background in utilities industry.
We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401(k), flexible paid time off, life and disability insurance, and stock options.
Job Type: Full-time
- product marketing: 10 years (Required)