Identify and mitigate risks to the program. Maintain non-technical aspects of the program and project management, including budgets, resources, and schedules. Work the full systems development life cycle, enterprise-wide telecom, and network engineering, strategic information planning, business process reengineering, and structure and management practices. Apply independent judgment to accomplish objectives.
- Knowledge of life cycle and project management methodologies
- Ability to track costs, schedule, and performance progress
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED and 18+ years of experience with project management or BA or BS degree in Engineering, CS, Systems, Technology, Business, or Science and 10+ years of experience in project management
- Experience with the IT teams of government agencies, including the Veterans Health Administration (VA)
- Knowledge of the VA environment, including business and technical organizational structures
- Public Trust clearance preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.