Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is currently seeking experienced professionals for the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center at Hill Air Force Base-Ogden, Utah. This will be supporting the Integration Support Contract (ISC) 2.0. Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) weapon systems.
As the Employer of Choice in the government services and solutions industry, ManTech seeks like minds who exhibit a sense of service, creativity and dedication. The ManTech family comprises a diverse yet united group of nearly 8,000 talented professionals around the globe, each bringing distinct backgrounds and skill sets to the team. Nearly half of us are veterans.
Senior Documentation/Technical Writer
- Familiarity with one or more of the following areas: science, engineering, finance, administrative and acquisition systems, regulatory systems and related areas
- Work experience in tech environments performing technical writing and editing functions
- Expert-level experience in word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software, such as Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint, etc.
- Impeccable written English skills
- Strong team player with outstanding communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer advocate mentality
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to establish and follow style and usage guidelines
- Ability to drive and follow cross-team processes
- Senior skillset includes ability to perform all stated/implied duties within this tier and those reasonably derived from preceding tiers
- Writes technical materials, such as equipment manuals, appendices, or operating and maintenance instructions.
- Revises and edits reports, articles, manuals, specifications, presentation materials, and other
- Interprets information obtained through research or provided by technical specialists
- Applies knowledge of field-specific documentation content and format standards to prepare, edit, and publish
- Works independently in complex situations
- Create and ensure various types of documentation are accurate, readable, well organized and geared toward intended user
- Apply knowledge and skills to develop improvements to documentation systems
- Gather, organize and format information for inclusion in documentation
- Supervises subordinate staff
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, English, fine arts, business or communications and knowledge in specialized field (preferably STEM related), e.g., science, engineering, etc. + 10-14 years of experience;
- MS degree + 8 years of experience;
- PHD + 4 years of experience
Must be registered/certified or equivalent as appropriate for level of appointment/profession.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.