Do you have an analytical, data-oriented marketing brain?
Are you a proactive strategic problem solver who values outcomes over effort?
Are you looking to land in an entrepreneurial marketing agency that values your thinking, and allows you to impact clients’ businesses doing what you do best?
If so, as a Marketing Coordinator for AM, you will drive client outcomes through marketing planning, research and execution.
- Marketing research and strategy for clients and internal brand
- Audience analysis, Competitive analysis, Analytics research
- Proposal writing and modification
- Manage budgets and bids for multiple marketing channels including paid search, paid social, email and more
- Implement new campaigns for clients and scale existing campaigns into new areas of opportunity
- Measure and optimize campaigns to meet KPIs.
- Identity opportunities for existing agency clients and propose new marketing services
- Acting as one of the agency marketing experts.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, equivalent experience accepted
- 1-3 years managing paid digital campaigns
- AdWords certification required within 45 days, current certification preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Drive
- Comfortable using Google Analytics or similar analytics platform
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast paced, metrics-based, high volume environment.
- Full-time salary (part time opportunities may also be available)
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, life, and dental.
- Paid Holidays and Vacation, plus sick time.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)