QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
BASIC’s integrated HR solutions come full circle for employers nationwide. Established in 1989, BASIC is a technology driven, HR Compliance Company.
We are looking for a motivated, experienced sales individual with a successful track record who will be responsible for aggressively growing our clientele in the New York city area. As a national TPA, we’ve become a leader in HR and Compliance services nationwide, with over 15% growth per year on average. Our services are considered “business-to-business” and our success relies heavily on referrals from the Employee Benefits Agent/Broker community.
The candidate who takes on this role will have solid experience in working with Employee Benefits Agents/Brokers as well as the ability to sell directly to HR professionals in a variety of companies/industries. Examples of our services include: Flexible Spending Account administration, HRA administration, COBRA administration, FMLA administration, payroll, and regulation compliance services.
- Build relationships with Employee Benefits Agents/Brokers to generate a recurring flow of leads.
- Solicit for new business via Agent/Broker relationships, telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Qualify leads through prospect/current client calling along with managing and following-up on all leads.
- Conduct sales presentation and product demonstrations via phone and GoToMeeting.
- Close sales and meet monthly sales goals in accordance with development plan.
- Utilize resources available at BASIC to complete your goals.
- Maintain product knowledge to explain why BASIC is the best choice for clients.
- Utilize BASIC’s information systems to track leads and record prospect status.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or Business is preferred
- Must have established insurance Agent/Broker relationships in the greater Philadelphia area and be willing to travel
- Must have 5-10 years prior insurance sales experience with proven track record of success
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Ability to solicit new business via Agent/Broker relationships, telephone, networking, and other lead sources
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and is energized by talking with people
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent listening skills
- Self-motivated with an engaging level of enthusiasm. Demonstrated resiliency, passion, and integrity
- Knowledge of FSA, HSA, HRA, FMLA, COBRA, and Payroll is a plus
Compensation for this sales position is an annual base salary plus commission and the potential of an annual performance bonus. On average, our Outside Sales Representatives earn $100-150k per year based on their salary and commissions.
TO APPLY, please send a cover letter and resume.
Our success is solely attributable to our people. Together, we work in a collaborative, team-based environment to achieve BASIC’s commitment to superior service.
BASIC is a privately-owned company headquartered in Portage, Michigan. We have grown into one of the largest TPA’s in the nation. Leveraging 30 years of experience, 15,000 employers in 40 plus states trust BASIC with a wide range of HR responsibilities. BASIC’s growing team of experts allow employers to control costs, manage risk and improve staff focus and effectiveness.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $100,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- insurance sales: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift