THIS ROLE IS LOCATED IN WILLOWS, CA
Under general supervision of the Dental Director, the Dentist will provide dental services to Northern Valley Indian Health, Inc. patients as permitted by licensure from the State of California. The Dentist will also coordinate relative administration procedures with the Lead R.D.A. This position mayrequire travel between Northern Valley Indian Health, Inc. sites to help fill staffing vacancies and/or shortages.
Salary: $60.00- $90.00 per hour
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Life-term, disability
- 401k after a year
- Paid holidays,
- If position carries license, will cover education reimbursement
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include any of the following tasks, knowledge, skills, and other characteristics. The list that follows is not intended as a comprehensive list, but rather to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities.
- Provide dental services to Northern Valley Indian Health, Inc. patients.
- Keep current with new techniques relating to all aspects of the dental field and related areas.
- Maintain clear channels of communication with all staff.
- Coordinate and supervise staff functions and duties during patient care.
- Participate in the annual review and update of the Dental Policy and Procedure Manual.
- Participate in the development and proposal of new dental policy with Dental Director.
- Keep the Lead R.D.A. abreast of current activities and situations within the Dental Department.
- Actively attend Northern Valley Indian Health, Inc. clinic staff meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATIONS, AND LICENSES:
- Current California State license to practice dentistry.
- Current DEA Controlled Substance registration.
- 2+ years experience in private practice or clinical practice.
- Current CPR certification.
- Reliable transportation
All NVIH employees are expected to:
- Provide the highest possible level of service to clients;
- Promote teamwork and cooperative effort among employees;
- Maintain safe practices; and
- Abide by the NVIH’s policies and procedures as they may from time to time be updated.
Indeed Hire and Northern Valley Indian Health are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60.00 to $90.00 /hour
- private practice or clinical practice: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- CPR Certificatoin (Required)
- DEA Controlled Substance registration (Required)
- California State License to practice dentistry (Required)