Print Production Manager
At FiveHundred Degrees Studio we concept, produce, and fulfill print & digital merchandising systems for multi-unit operators on a global scale: QSR/restaurants, retailers, and financial services providers. We are a growing marketing agency that offers full-service print and digital production solutions to our clients. Our expertise spans all categories of print, from traditional to digital, POP, packaging and much more. We are currently seeking a Print Production Manager with 5 – 10 years of experience. The Print Production Manager is responsible for controlling the flow and quality of all assigned work through the agency to our clients, working directly with The Print Production Supervisor, Account Service Team, Creative and Production Art teams, while managing outside vendors. It is fast paced and requires a special person with the ability to multi-task many high level projects at once and at varying ages in the production process.
- Responsible for all aspects of quality control on assigned print projects.
- Handles vendor bidding and selection, identifying state-of-the-art vendors and fulfillment resources.
- May attend press checks, limited, as necessary.
- Provides accurate estimating and buying of printed materials.
- Works directly with the Finance team in the creation of accurate PO Requests and acquisition to ensure timely work starts of projects with our vendors.
- Approves billing from vendors for printed materials.
- Creates production timetables in coordination with Project Management and outside vendors who are handling fulfillment for all assigned work.
- Works with the Project Management team to ensure timely and accurate workflow and proofreading.
- Consults with the Print Production Supervisor, Senior Project Manager and Production Art Manager on challenging projects/jobs.
- Works directly with Art Directors during the design phase to provide recommendations and specifications for creative.
- Must have strong understanding of Retail Store Attributes and Configurations.
- Must have high attention to detail and very strong time management skills.
- Fluency in Milestone planning and project status tracking are a must.
- Specific job experience would include:
- Merchandising and POP print production
- Provide technical input and advice on all related projects and detailed print specifications to vendors
- Production of packaging materials, including some food-grade
- Production of displays and retail fixtures
- Strong knowledge of Retail Store Attributes and Configurations
- Qualified candidates must have 5 - 10 years of experience
- Thorough understanding of conventional and digital print techniques
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite especially Teams and Excel
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexity through to completion
· Intimate understanding of the print production process as it relates to vendor management
· Project management training or significant experience with planning tools
· Superior negotiating and client-facing diplomacy skills
- Ability to work with little to no direct supervision while still being part of a team
What kind of place is this? FiveHundred Degrees Studio is a full-service marketing agency dedicated to the art and science of visual merchandising. From in-store to out-of-home and everything in between, we help brands make a real connection with consumers. Everything we do is designed to enhance the brand experience through consumer-driven strategy, merchandising, design, and fulfillment. Great people doing great work for great clients.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance