TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the Team
The Global TA Ops (TAO) team is committed to continuously improving our recruitment process, policies, and tools, and achieving the optimization of recruitment efficiency and quality through innovation and technology. We build strategies and scalable talent programs and enhance the recruiting effectiveness with data-driven insights.
About the Role
The TAO team is seeking a Recruiting Program Manager, who is committed to building operational excellence. In this crucial role, you will manage a wide variety of TAO projects from conceptual design through implementation. You are passionate about process improvement, efficiency, and effectiveness. You thrive on the strategic and tactical work, and enjoy being hands-on. You are a collaborative team player that enjoys having a "one team" mentality, while being consultative to improve efficiencies in our hiring practices. As a Recruiting Program Manager, you will lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish - working with stakeholders on requirements, lead the program with multiple workstreams, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. This is a full-time position and for candidates who will work in our Mountain View, Santa Clara, or San Francisco, California offices (hybrid model 3 days in-office and 2 days remote).
- Drive multiple, complex TAO programs with multiple project workstreams: focused on bringing a unified, cohesive strategy and scalable, effective talent programs to the organization
- Develop comprehensive project plans that are aligned with business goals and coordinate team members during all project phases for Talent Acquisition policies, processes, and programs, from initial development through implementation. (Eg. Internal transfer, referral, candidate experience, etc)
- Articulate project goals, desired outcomes, project progress/dashboard, deliverables, risks/issues, and mitigation plan
- Create policy/process/program documentation, playbooks, training aids, presentation, and templates
- Clarify, prioritize and drive project commitments and maintain clear chains of accountability
- Provide a consultative solutions-oriented approach through research, research, relevant trends, best practice, and industry data/benchmark
- Communicate proactively with all key stakeholders to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements
- 5+ years as a Program/ Project Manager in Recruiting/Recruiting Ops or HR high-growth, dynamic environment
- Experience in Project Management Principles, including roadmap, consulting, coaching, facilitation, and change management experience
- Domain expertise in policy, process improvement, and building programs
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and navigate around ambiguities autonomously
- Resourceful, adaptable, creative, results-oriented, with high energy and a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and influencing skills, to work with stakeholders from a diverse set of backgrounds
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to us at email@example.com.